In my Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme run by The Story Siren which looks at the books which we have acquired. I went a bit mad on Book Depository and bought some books I have been wanting to read for a while, here are the new additions to my library for this week:


I have heard a lot about this book over the years and it was cheap (around $8), so I bought it. I am about 200 pages in at the moment and am struggling. Although, I have been unwell so my fatigue and headaches may not be helping my attention span. I am hoping it gets good soon!


Another book that I have heard a lot about. I am looking forward to reading this one.


I have never read anything by Margaret Atwood but hear she is a great writer. Since I seem to be going through a dystopian fiction phase I thought this would be a good place to start.


All that talk of The Wizard of Oz and Wicked, a few weeks back, made me want to re-read this novel. My mum has a copy which I could have borrowed but Book Depository were selling this for $3.98! How could I pass that up? You can't even get second hand books around here that cheap!


I like stories by Jules Verne and this novel was also $3.98... see where I am going with this? Way too cheap to pass up!



How could this novel not be  'In my Mailbox'? I love the first two books in this trilogy and have been eagerly awaiting Mockingjay! Can't wait to see how this ends.



Alright, I admit it. I bought this book solely because it has a pretty cover. I just wanted it because I like looking at it and it will look pretty on my bookshelf. Here's hoping it is a good read too!

I am happy with my purchases and think I got quite a good haul! Now here's the trick... not buying anymore books for a while.. or at least until I read these new ones.

What did you get this week?
All content © And the plot thickens... 2009-2011 or their respective owners as credited.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP